In no particular order:
- Popping round to see family for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Hanging out and laughing with close friends who know us really well.
- Going for a walk in the woods with my dad and his pup.
- Eating roast lamb.
- Randomly bumping into old school friends in town.
- Eating a proper Devonshire cream tea.
- Exploring the Devon countryside and coastline.
- Eating mini rolls with my grannie.
- Going to the cinema with my little sis (featuring popcorn and Tango ice blasts).
I didn’t plan for five out of nine of those to relate to eating/drinking. This blogging malarkey is turning out to be a real journey in self-realisation.